Regardless of if you’re single or in a relationship, Galentine’s Day is a day to leave husbands, boyfriends and significant others at home and celebrate the ladies in your life! We’ve rounded up a few fun events for you to enjoy with your gf’s this Valentine’s Day in the Treasure Valley!
Valentine Brunch at Telaya Wine Co.
Sun, February 12th / 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Celebrate your loved one(s) with a boozy brunch from Crisp at Telaya Wine Co! Telaya Wine Co. will greet you with a mimosa, and then you can choose a glass of wine to enjoy with your brunch. Done with brunch but not done with wine? Stay and enjoy the tasting room well past noon!
Galentine’s Day Party
Sat, February 11th / 10am-2pm
You’re invited to come mix and mingle with us. We have a lot of fun in store and can’t wait to see you!
• Healthy collagen mocktails by @replenishboise
• Charcuterie snacks by @charcuterie_grazing_spreads
• Dress up for a fun photo wall by @katilynturnerphotography
• Your date night outfit & more with @shopbohemestudio
• Permanent jewelry by @everlasting.permanentjewelry
• Pre-book with @btoxbabe for *discounted* Botox
ENTER RAFFLES TO WIN:
• Boudoir session by @katilynturnerphotography
• Massage by @bodybloomhealing
• Dermaplane facial by @mary.clarityboise
• Valentines bath bomb set by @boisetonicco
• Gift cards to @shopbohemestudio, @everlasting.permanentjewelry, @replenishboise
• …and more!
Valentine Murder Mystery Night at Potter Wines
Fri, February 10th / 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
‘Til Death Do We Part…. You are cordially invited to a Valentine’s Day Party presented by Potter Wines. Will there be love, or murder in the air?!
Valentine’s Day Food & Wine Pairing Class
Mon, February 13th / 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Need a last-minute plan for Valentine’s Day? Grab your ”Gal-entine” and experience a Food & Wine Pairing Class! Enjoy the wines with a five-course dinner from Diablo & Sons ($70 value), a Boise Co-op partner.